2017 FW LADY VIDOCQ [UNDERCOVER]
Jyu Ri Ri's 2017 collection Lady Vidocq is an hommage to Eugene Francois Vidocq. Vidocq is the name of a legendary French spy. The former criminal became the founder and first director of the crime-detection Surete Nationale as well as the head of the first known private detective agency. Vidocq is considered to be the father of modern criminology and of the French police department. He is also regarded as the first private detective.
This collection is about women's having to wear layers of masks in order to get through a day. Just as Vidocq was a criminal and later used his criminal mind to interpret other criminals, this 2017 FW collection is dedicated to all the women who has to wear masks.
Therefore, this collection's fabric is intended to offer second skin/mask to Jyu Ri Ri's women. The blue dress above is composed of cow leather and velvet.
1. "Wolf in Sheep's clothing" Coat.
- composition / outer : lamb skin, wool inner : silk charmeuse
2. Dark Blue Shorts
- composition / Silver Fox Fur, Dark Navy Velvet
1. Leather Jacket
- composition / outer : genuine leather, metal studs. inner : silk charmeuse
2. Black Dress
- composition / python, cow leather, metal grommets